Promotion Hot Keyword: OPPO  wood  plywood 

Famous Brand High Quanlity Casual Style Baby Girl Jeans Children Skirt

单价: 面议
供货总量: 300
发货期限: 自买家付款之日起 天内发货
所在地: 广东 广州市
有效期至: 长期有效
最后更新: 2022-07-03 00:40
浏览次数: 40
Popular girl's Jeans
Dark blue fabric
Designed with embroidry, beads, and button
Kid's denim jeans /cotton jeans /latest&high quality/top washing technology

1) girl's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

FOB price:
Range of Price: FOB US $ 5.90-7.5/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port: Guangzhou

Why choose us:
1. We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling department.
2. High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our policy.
3. Our main markets are high end markets, South Arican, Europe and America etc, we are confident about our quality.
4. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24 hours.
5. OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on design and be put into production.
6. The same style but low price jeans are available
7. Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design and some current models
8. Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private information
9. Delievery by air or ship as your request.
10. We can do any kinds of fitting /washing/size according to customers requirement
11. We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to support our production both for quality and lead time.
12. Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our customers' requirement.
13. We have more than 25 years experience for OEM/ODM orders and international business for men's, women's & children's wear.
14. If you want to get more information about our products and detailed, pls do feel free contact to us, we are pleased to supply you with our professional service and superior quantity of products at competive price.
15. You can also send your own design to us. With more than 25 years successful OEM experience, we would like to make your own pants for you.

Color as you require
Siza as you require
FOB price accroding to Fabric and wash
Delivery port  Guangzhou/Shenzhen
MOQ: 300 PCS/color/style
Payment terms: L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
  T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Leading time: 1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
  1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
  5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Shipping ways: Please offer us the delivery port, so we can calculater the shipping cost for you.

Quality Children's Stylish Jeans for Special Design Kid's Denim Jeans latest Style 2014 Fashion New Style Casual Cotton Pants Denim Men's Jeans Skinny Denim Jeans Designer OEM Offred11oz Knee-Length Men Shorts/Jeans Skinny Casual Short Pants for Men Cheap Popular High Quality Men's Jeans Slim fit Men's Short Denim Jeans with Wholesale Price Cheap Popular High Quality Men's Short Jeans

Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Agreement  |  Copyright  |  SiteMap  |  Spread  |  Ad  |  Gift  |  RSS  |  SendReport